Final Forum – Poster session
Combating Illicit Trafficking of Cultural Property – New Weapons in an Old Fight
1st March 2021
You want to know more about the ongoing initiatives to fight looting and trafficking of cultural goods?
Enjoy the Poster session of NETCHER’s Final Forum!
1st March, 17:30 to 18:30 CET (provisional order of presentations)
Moderated by Michaela Reinfeld (DAI, NETCHER consortium member)
- Maxence Garde and Zsuzsanna Végh (British Museum): Circulating Artefacts (CircArt)
- Katie A. Paul (ACCO, ATHAR):
- Camille Blancher (Université de Poitiers): Case Study : Stolen Sculpture from Cyrene (Libya)
- Federico Carbone (Università degli studi di Salerno): COINS Finds Hub Italy. Rinvenimenti monetali in Italia
- Manon Jeannin (Diplôme Supérieur d’Arts Appliqués en Design Produit, St-Etienne): Tools for Critical Visualisation. A Design Research
- Helena Arose (The Antiquities Coalition): Old Weapons for a New Fight: The 1970 UNESCO Convention. Looking to the Past – and the Future
- Dante Abate (Research Institute – The Cyprus Institute):
- Evgenia Adamopoulou (Institute of Communication and Computer Systems of the Technical University of Athens): MAGNETO project
- Konstantina Remoundou (Institute of Communication and Computer Systems of the Technical University of Athens): PREVISION project
- Pier Giacomo Sola (Michael Culture Association): Creative School
- Amélie Mazzoni and Patrick Michel (Université de Lausanne): The Collart-Palmyre Object Database on CATIMA
- Anna Georgiadou (University of Cyprus, Department of Antiquities, Cyprus): Saving Cypriot Antiquities Under Threat (SCAUT)
Register here to attend the event!